Marketing and Promotion
Over the years, Hank and Sharyn Yuloff, owners of SedonaMarketing.com, have worked with hundreds of business owners to create marketing programs that help those entrepreneurs increase their sales. What they have seen is that advancements in technology, including marketing automation tools, have become more important to the average company.
The ability to do more with less and effectively measure the results of marketing efforts has continued to be a hallmark of how they work with their clients.
“The companies that find us,” says Sharyn Yuloff, “are generally in one of two categories. One, is that they are already at the top of their game. Our job there is to make sure they are on track and make the adjustments which will keep them there. The second, and this is one of our favorite challenges, is for new businesses or existing companies who feel that they need to go in a new direction.”
For years, this couple has excelled in working with business owners who are tied to their business. Happily tied, but tied. If you’re reading this and are a business owner – you get it. There are dozens of demands on your time: family, community, business, employees, sales, accounting, marketing, IT, Human Resources… and that’s just before noon.
If you are looking to improve the performance of your marketing, the Yuloffs recommend you keep these things in mind:
- You need to stay up to date on new marketing techniques.
- You should be prepared to answer any negative reviews you receive on line.
- You have to use social media, the right social media, where your target market is watching.
- Your website is incredibly important to your success. It should be up to date with an active blog page.
- Along those lines, beware peddlers of SEO and social media who cannot provide dozens of success stories.
- What are your clients going to like 6 months from now? Where will they be looking for your marketing message?
- Consistency is a key to an improved marketing campaign, but do not be reluctant to changing course to get ON COURSE.
- Use creative promotional product ideas which will keep you remembered by the most targeted clients you want to remember you.
If you would like to check on how your marketing is performing, you can take their free marketing assessment, which includes a 30-minute phone follow up to evaluate the results. Head to www.BoxFullOfMarketing.com. You can take the assessment and set your appointment at the same time.
Hank and Sharyn Yuloff
2370 W State Route 89A #447
Sedona, AZ 86336
United States of America
Replays of our radio show
Follow Sedona Referrals Club